SMALL BIZ RESOURCES
SMALL BIZ RESOURCES
OTR and Pendleton business community, please see the following updates and information. Please note that while these updates contain a handful of relevant information and education, these communications do not cover every opportunity and/or resources available, so we encourage you to also stay independently informed.
Last Update: 5/4/22
OTR Chamber Updates:
- OTR Chamber Membership: As membership dues are critical to our operations and increasing our community impact, we are looking forward to restarting and re-introducing our membership for the first time since 2020. Join or renew now !
Member benefit highlight: A FREE spot at Second Sunday on Main! The region's top festival kicks off on Main Street June 12th and those who are members can join us at no cost. The festival attracts a few thousand each month and this year will also coincide with BLINK, making it a BIG year for SSOM!
- 4/20/2022: Metro, CB Connector and other greater Cincinnati transit agencies will no longer require customers to wear facial coverings following the Transportation Security Administration's decision to stop enforcing the federal mask mandate. - The White House launched COVID.gov , a website meant to be a one-stop shop for everything from free high quality masks to antiviral pills.
- The CDC is updating its recommendations to allow certain immunocompromised individuals and people over the age of 50 who received an initial booster dose at least 4 months ago to be eligible for another mRNA booster to increase their protection against severe disease from COVID-19
- The Stay Safe Ohio Information is available on Ohio's Coronavirus (COVID-19) website .
- In-depth COVID-19 data for Ohio: coronavirus.ohio.gov .
- Vaccine information: coronavirus.ohio.gov/vaccine
- OTR Maps: Help consumers find your (and your neighbors') business! For an updated digital version, please use this link . Where can you easily pick a stack or two? Please see the three locations below:
US Bank OTR Branch: 1116 Main Street. M - F, 9:30am - 4:00pm.
1215 Wine Bar and Coffee Lab: 1215 Vine Street. M-Th, 7:30a-9p, Fri, 7:30a-11p, Sat, 8a-11p
Findlay Market Market Center: 1801 Race Street. T-F, 9am - 6pm, Sat, 8am - 6pm, Sun, 10am - 4pm
Educational Resources / Trainings:
- OTR 1-to-1: Ready to kickstart your marketing for 2022? OTR Chamber members can schedule a free call with expert Marketing Strategist, Tamia Stinson, for help with social media, email marketing, earned media, or marketing strategy & planning. Set up a one-to-one coaching call at https://otr1to1.youcanbook.me/ (not yet an OTR Member? Join us today! ).
- Small Business Grants: Where to Find Free Money . Check out this article from NerdWallet on a list of federal, state and private small-business grants and resources
- Main Street Ventures Leap Grant: Q2 Opens April 1st . Leap Funding provides promising, revenue-generating businesses in the region with $10,000 - $30,000 of equity-free funding to scale their community impact and increase the odds of long-term survival. Grant applications are due by May 20, 2022.
Social Media Tips: Become a member of the OTR Chamber to be prioritized on our social media! Visibility and promotion through our IG and Facebook is one of the perks to being a part of the OTR Chamber family. You can join us here!