OTR 5K Run/Walk - A Summer Celebration! Now a TWO-DAY Event!
Friday, May 19th - The Celebration begins!
- Cincy Red Bike, is offering neighborhood bike tours at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., from the Central Parkway YMCA bike station.
- Art on Vine will have vendors in Washington Park from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- A live band performance on the Washington Park Deck from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Saturday, May 20th - OTR 5K Run/Walk and Continued Summer Celebration!
- The 11th Annual OTR 5K Run/Walk will take place on Saturday, May 20 at 9:00 a.m. beginning from Washington Park (13th and Race).
- Kick-off of the City Flea summer season.
- A Kids Race will be held for the little ones at 11 a.m. on the main lawn.
- The Play Library will host kids activities in Washington Park from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Live bands in the bandstand from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pre-Race Packet-Pickup: This year, packet pickup will held at the newly renovated Central Parkway YMCA on Thursday, May 18 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m., Friday, May 19, from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. and again from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Day of Packet-Pickup: On May 20th, beginning at 7:30 a.m. at the registration tents in Washington Park.
On-Site Registration: On-site registration also will be available Saturday morning, cash only. CASH ONLY FOR IN PERSON REGISTRATION. Online registration guarantees t-shirt and size. Online registration closes May 17th at 5 p.m. The event is rain or shine. No refunds; no transferring of registrations.