About this space: We have a large taproom with plenty of space and plenty of seating. We can accommodate groups small and large, anywhere from 10 to 250 people.
- Capacity: 250
- Can guests bring outside food? Negotiable.
- Parking: Street parking, and multiple pay surface lots on the block.
- To book this venue, contact: Jack Weston
About this space: Hip, fully updated interior design firm and studio with contemporary furnishings, lighting and original artwork. Space is approximately 1,500 square feet with wood floors, high ceilings and new kitchenette area for storing food and beverages and prep work. The fabric and resource library also makes a great bar area for events. The front area conference table also works well for serving food and large TV monitor can be used to display any type of marketing material or visuals.
- Capacity: Approximately 75
- Can guests bring outside food? Guests can supply their own food and drink.
- Parking: Street parking on Main Street out front or much parking on Liberty, one block North.
- Special: 10% discount if booked before 10/31.
- To book this venue, contact: Amy Youngblood, (513) 807-8870
- Come enjoy the holidays in a hip, urban interior design studio! We are located within walking proximity of some of OTR’s best bars and restaurants.
About this venue: We can design a walking, tasting tour in Over-the-Rhine. Typical tour includes 3 restaurants and 1 specialty shop and takes about 3 hours. Custom tours available, too.
- Capacity: Varies
- Can guests bring outside food? Food is included
- Parking: Parking available at Findlay Market
- Special: 10% discount on private tours for OTR Chamber members
- To book this venue, contact: Barb Cooper
- Private group tours available Monday through Friday. Limited weekend availability, but call (513) 602-5602 to check our schedule.
About this space: Classroom/event space for interactive cooking classes or seated meals and events.
- Capacity: 46
- Can guests bring outside food? We have several caterers onsite.
- Parking: Parking lots around Findlay Market and on-street parking.
- Special: Nonprofit rate, or 10% off if booked by 10/31.
- To book this venue, contact: Amy Stull, (513) 237-0356
- We can customize our space, food and drinks to fit any of your needs!
About this space: Our 125 year old church has 4 unique spaces for concerts and food events.
- Capacity: We can host up to 400 people in our largest venue and 30 in our smallest.
- Can guests bring outside food? Guests can bring in their own food and drink. All caterers are welcome. We use Venice on Vine, a ministry partner, for our own catering needs.
- Parking: We are located on Washington Park, so our parking options are the same as for Music Hall.
- To book this venue, contact: Kimberly Russ
- First Lutheran does not seek to compete with the many amazing event venues in OTR. Our hope is to provide space and support for nonprofit community and arts groups who typically could not afford to hold their event downtown.
About this space: Market Wines is a small, independent wine and craft beer shop located in a circa 1800s Italianate building at Findlay Market. Although we are primarily a retail shop, we do weekend tastings and by the glass wine service from our antique bar. We also have 6 rotating craft beers on tap at all times. During serving times we have a full menu of house wines as well as bottle service (with corkage fee.) For private events, we have several options including private on-site or off-site tastings as well as open bar choices. Facility rental costs begin at $300 plus the cost of wine/beer and other choices.
- Capacity: 40
- Can guests bring outside food? No drinks (except non-alcoholic) but food is allowed.
- Parking: Off street or Findlay Market parking lots.
- To book this venue, contact: Linnea Eschenlohr, (513) 744-9888
About this space: Unique, historic venue located in the heart of Over the Rhine.
- Capacity: 30-700
- Can guests bring outside food? We have 5 preferred caterers to choose from.
- Parking: Washington Park Garage, WCET's parking garage.
- Special: 10% discount to fellow OTR Chamber members.
- To book this venue, contact: Beth Troendly, (513) 744-3241
About this space: Exercising your brain while having fun, groups get 60 minutes to "escape" the room and be victorious. Four available themed escape rooms to choice from. Food and drink can be served in our large lounge before or after the escape game. Life-sized games are also available in the lounge for additional fun.
- Capacity: 30
- Can guests bring outside food? Guest can bring their own food or we can assist with food catered in.
- Parking: Metered street parking out front or Washington Park garage.
- Special: $16 per person (50% off) for Holiday or Team Building events
- To book this venue, contact: Frank Hailstock, (513) 857-1533
About this space: Super cool and creative space! We have tables and chairs.
- Capacity: 50
- Can guests bring outside food? Yes.
- Parking: Street parking or garages/surface lots.
- Special: 10% off rental if booked prior to 10/31. 15% off for OTR Chamber members.
- To book this venue, contact: Joni Sherman
About this space: Our restaurant is available for buyouts & events of any type!
- Capacity: 35 for a seated dinner, 40 for a cocktail party
- Can guests bring outside food? We provide the food, with a menu of your choice.
- Parking: Washington Park garage, surface lot at Race & Liberty, valet 1/2 block east in front of Taft's, metered street parking 1/2 block away on Race or Elm.
- To book this venue, contact: Daniel Sounder
- Providing an intimate, fun experience surrounded by good food & wine is our holiday go-to!
About this space: Perfect for companies who wish for their holiday parties to include a fun, team building component! Book our DIY Bar for a creative buzz and walk away with a skin care/wellness project that you create to take home!
- Capacity: Workshop Space seating approximately 8-12 comfortably.
- Can guests bring outside food? Guests can bring food/drinks of their choice.
- Parking: Street parking (near Findlay Market)
- Special: 10% off rental space if booked by 10/31
- To book this venue, contact: Emily Little
About this space: Two beautiful and industrial event spaces with access to the main Rhinegeist Taproom. Both spaces are available for rentals from 25 guests up to 400! Perfect place to share a beer and celebrate the holidays.
- Capacity: 25-400
- Can guests bring outside food? We work closely with a wide variety of local caterers.
- Parking: There is street parking, a few paid parking lots, Connector stop directly in front of our main entrance, Uber/Lyft drop off spot and we work closely with a local valet company for those guests who appreciate door to door service.
- To book this venue, contact: Amanda Sinclair, (513) 518-6060
- We love to give tours of our spaces and hear about different experiences people are creating for their friends, family, coworkers and clients.
About this space: Private room with a full bar perfect for seated private dining or reception style happy hour
- Capacity: 26 seated/45 standing
- Can guests bring outside food? No
- Parking: Paid lots/street parking (free/paid)
- To book this venue, contact: Anthony Berin
- Social OTR is a non-profit restaurant serving as the internship site for students in the Findlay Culinary Training Program, where they work alongside professional staff to prepare them for a career in the culinary industry.
About this space: Tablespoon offers hands-on cooking classes that are great for holiday parties, team building or client entertaining. We currently operate out of Findlay Kitchen at the Historic Findlay Market. Our events are held in a light-filled open kitchen with views of OTR and Findlay Market.
- Capacity: 25
- Can guests bring outside food? In-house catering
- Parking: Street parking, paid lots, streetcar.
- Special: Free appetizer bar if you book before October 1.
- To book this venue, contact: Emily Keenan, (513) 818-2975
About this space: Taste of Belgium OTR's private dining room is open for meetings and private gatherings at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Celebrate like a Belgian!
- Capacity: 25-30
- Can guests bring outside food? Taste of Belgium OTR provides food & beverage.
- Parking: Ample street and private lot parking nearby.
- To book this venue, contact: Jason Drumheller, (513) 396-5800
About this space: 1600 square foot event venue, with chair and tables. Beautiful. White canvas setting waiting for for your holiday decor. BYOB friendly.
- Capacity: 90 standing, 75 seated
- Can guests bring outside food? Yes, and BYOB.
- Parking: 60 car lot by 3CDC, $1.25 per hour
- To book this venue, contact: www.confettiroomcincy.com
About this space: We're brand new with an industrial feel. Large street front windows, exposed brick and hardwood floors. Rental includes the set-up and use of our tables and chairs. We are a BYOB venue, and we do not charge any additional catering fees or other hidden fees. Although we do have a list of recommended caterers, bartenders, event planners, DJs, etc. you are welcome to use any companies you'd like. We have a furnished green room for your use as well.
- Capacity: 225 seated with a dance floor, 275 cocktail style
- Can guests bring outside food? Yes, we're BYOB & no preferred caterer.
- Parking: Large parking lot and garage 1/2 block away, 3600 spots within a 2 block walk.
- Special: 10% off rental to fellow OTR Chamber members.
- To book this venue, contact: Christy Johnson
- Just come check us out, we love showing the space.