Where to Eat
Memorial Hall – Experience a three-course, progressive dinner in each of The Memo’s exquisitely renovated event spaces, each accented with a special wine selection and romantic selections by strolling musicians.
French Cut Café and Bistro – French Cut’s chocolatier, Jean Philippe has been busy making romantic chocolate boxes for you to share with your sweetheart this Valentine's Day. Orders can be placed by phone or in person.
Pleasantry - Show someone you care: bring them to Pleasantry for Valentine's Day! They’ll be serving up off-menu items, wine specials & a whole lotta love. Make reservations today!
Bakersfield – Margaritas, tacos, and even Champagne! Bakersfield is taking Valentine’s Day reservations for couples!
Macaron Bar – Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the Fahrenheit 513 macaroon featuring locally produced chocolate from Maverick Chocolate Co. is back!
Nation Kitchen + Bar - On February 13 + February 14, National will be offering two of their delicious burgers for $14 and two handmade cocktails for $14!
Taste of Belgium: Red Velvet waffles & Cherry Cordial Frappe (frappe only available at the Findlay Market location).
Where to Shop
Rookwood Pottery & GIA and the Blooms – These two awesome merchants have joined forces to create beautiful Valentine's Day gift bundles featuring flowers from GIA and the Blooms in Rookwood vases. Pre-order now, sold in stores Feb 11 - Feb 14.
Eden Floral – Eden has the perfect floral arrangements from big to small, available for delivery or pickup. If you want a more hand on experience check out their fresh Bouquet Bar & premade Grab and Go Bouquets available in-store on Valentine’s Day.
The Most Beautiful Think in the World is – If you’re looking for a unique gift for your special someone, TMBTIWI is the place to go! With all candles 10% off and gifts for men and women, you’re guaranteed to find something special here!
Lane + Kate – Lane and Kate’s favorite paper artists, GinghamGirl Greetings is joining them Saturday, Feb 11th from 10am – 12pm for Valentine's Day coffee & vintage inspired valentines cards!
MORTAR - We have an EXTRA special pop up shop this week at the MORTAR location! #WeAreMORTAR Alum (and #LifesaPITCH winner), Ashley will have EVERYTHING you need to make your Valentine's Day special!
Where to Play
Japp’s - Celebrate the most LOVEly holiday of the year with the romantic ambience of Japp's, adorned with candles, flowers, and decor, with love stories on the big screen, an exquisite selection of Valentine's themed cocktails, champagne specials, and a Four Roses bourbon special! Complimentary chocolates and vintage valentines for everyone!
Candle Lab - bring your Valentine to The Candle Lab from Saturday Feb. 11th or Tuesday Feb. 14th from 5-7pm for their Valentine's Day special! Pour (2) 8oz custom scented candles, enjoy (2) glasses sparkling wine, chocolates, and a Polaroid photo. They’ll even deliver your candles to you at OTR bars/restaurants! r
Mecca – Singles Awareness - Join Mecca us for live music on Valentine’s Day! They will be hosting two great local bands, Young Colts and Lightwash, followed by a late night set with DJ DruskII.
For a Cause
Pet Wants – Pet Wants locations in OTR and at Findlay Market are participating in a fundraiser for Ohio Alleycat Resource called "Feline Valentine" where customers can choose a valentine and purchase an item to be donated to OAR.
Queen City Radio - Ditch the overcrowded, overrated, PDA filled restaurants and come have a good time with Queen City Radio...because cupid is just stupid. Saturday, Feb 12 at 8pm. Portion of proceeds goes to Planned Parenthood.
3 Sweet Girls Cakery - Our gourmet brownies are sure to please your Valentine and are offered in our signature Red Velvet Oreo Truffle, Buckeye, Chocolate Caramel and Chocolate Birthday Cake. Cake pops can be put into arrangements and delivered.
Sweet Petit Desserts - Accepting Valentine's orders!
Finery Dress Boutique - Starting Thursday, Feb 9th – Valentine’s Day, Finery is offering 25% off Dress Rentals and Reservations!
Vestry at The Transept – Use the promo code “TranseptWedding” and receive $5 off of your order of $10 or more, on February 10th – 11th & 13th – 14th, from 4pm until closing!
Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra & Cincinnati Pops Orchestra -
- Date Night Package: Good for the FRI FEB 24 performance of “Best of Broadway with Sutton Foster”: two seats + two glasses of wine for just $114.
- $10 off THURS of Rhapsody in Blue or FRI night/SAT matinee of Disney in Concert. Enter promo code "BE MINE".
At Findlay Market
Valentine’s Day Classes at Findlay Kitchen
- Hands-on Truffles + A Bit of Bubbly with Velveteen Chocolate (Feb. 11, 5pm-6:30pm): Just in time for Valentine's Day, roll some truffles and learn how to make a chocolate ganache (truffle filling) you can easily recreate at home. Enjoy a bit of bubbly while you work. The class is led by French-trained chocolatier, Sherri Prentiss, founder of Cincinnati-based Velveteen Chocolate.
- Breakfast Club: Valentine’s Day Date with Bakeologie (Feb. 12th, 10am-12pm): Celebrate that special someone in your life by starting the day with a delicious and hearty breakfast. We welcome all couples, friends, parents and even the occasional “it’s complicated” relationship. In this Valentine’s daytime class you’ll prepare delicious steak and eggs with a chimichurri sauce; roasted red potatoes; and heart shape buttermilk biscuits with a honey ginger marmalade.
- Family Fun Valentine’s Day Sweets with Bakeologie (Feb. 12th, 2pm-4pm): In this special Valentine's themed class, we’ll make sweet heart shaped strawberry cookie sandwiches with chocolate ganache filling; friendship bark; and dipped strawberry love bugs with candy eyes. We’ll learn to make the perfect cookie dough, chocolate filling and topping that won’t disappoint and an edible bark you can make your own and take home. Come hungry and leave (hyper) and happy!
- Valentine's Day Date Night with Tablespoon Cooking Co. (Feb. 14, 6pm-9pm): Looking for a different way to spend Valentine’s Day? Come join us for our Valentine’s Day Date Night cooking class. Don’t worry, it won’t be cheesy! In this class, you’ll work with your Valentine to make a fun and romantic dinner. At the end, we will all sit down and eat together.
Valentine’s Day Merchant & Market Specials
- Cake Rack Bakery: Special Valentine's Day breakfast menu available Sunday, February 12 and all day Tuesday, February 14.
- Cincinnati Food Tours: Give the most delicious gift. Surprise your Valentine with a food tour! Cincinnati Food Tours offers several options including the Taste the World at Findlay Market tour and the Sweet Stroll through Over-the-Rhine. Information and reservations for these tours and others can be found at www.cincinnatifoodtours.com. Printable gift certificates are available online, too!
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports: Have you ever tried Camel Milk chocolate? How about Orchid and Orange Blossom? Tahini Chocolate? We are doing a special chocolate tasting on February 11th, the Saturday before Valentine’s Day. We'll have a representative from Bond Bar chocolate in the store to educate you on the range and varieties of chocolate we carry, and running specials on our bars all day long!
- Dojo Gelato: Get a scoop (or a pint) of their Valentine’s Day flavors. Try the Barry White (red wine and Belgian chocolate!) or the Rose Petal (tastes just like it sounds).
- Gibb’s Cheese: Homemade fudge with some funky Valentine’s Day flavors like Cherry Jamboree, Peep Show and Chocolate Cherry with M&Ms.
- Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen: Let us put together a complete meal, ready for you to pop in the oven to surprise and delight your sweetie.
- Luken’s Poultry, Fish & Seafood: Specials on Fresh Mahi, New Zealand King Salmon, Lobsters and Branzini Fillets.
- Market Wines: Purchase tickets for the Market Wines School, where you will explore the history and tastes of France (call 513-744-9888). In addition, rosés are filling the shelves in preparation for the weekend.
- Maverick Chocolate Co.: More than 15 types of truffles, dozens of chocolate bars and beautiful Valentine’s Day boxes that are a sure Valentine’s Day win.
- OTR Candy Bar: Come in for your candy consultation. We can help you plan a one-of-a-kind sweet gift for your beloved. We will have extra staff on hand the weekend leading up to Valentine's Day. Extended hours, too!
- Pet Wants: Homemade peanut butter heart shaped dog cookies.
- Findlay Market: Enter our Instagram contest to win $50 to Findlay Market! To enter:
- 1. Snap a picture that shows what you love most about Findlay Market.
- 2. Post your picture to Instagram and tag Findlay Market. Be sure to use the hashtag #LoveFindlayMarket
- 3. Get as many likes as you can--the photo with the most likes wins the $$$ [Contest ends at 11:59pm February 14th. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Winner will be announced on February 15th and have their post promoted on our social media pages.]
- Zincinnati: There’s still time to order flowers for your love! Pick up pre-made arrangements this weekend, place an order to be delivered on Tuesday, or chat with the experts about something uniquely special for next weekend.